Soundcloud Kruzio Baal

domingo, 3 de noviembre de 2013

Necesidad expresiva 4: walking around

If u stop... maybe I can be say bye and I won't to leave without your kisses. We can stop it and back it, if love is in the air. the Rule or Law is the Fair play, maybe pervert? but we all need sex and feel happy body!

Hit my face when I'm dreamin' because when I close eyes I back to reality and tears are making some type of damage in my brain-storm.

Happy friday to people haven't got sex!

I'm smoking dreams without cigarettes.

No feel bro, no feel dick up too, no feel haters on, non stop this crime with shotgun, no feel popcorns when rappers write to write off, Fuck, fuck off of your words, your mouth and your heart when you speak about love, is unviable feel in these street jungle blow.


Sorry, lady, but I can't believe in you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario